OBJECTIVES of the NCA
The objectives of the Association shall be:
- To promote the common interests of the members of the NCA and to deal with all such matters that will promote the sound development of the Industry in Namibia;
- To improve and foster a professional image and professional state for the Industry as a whole, namely supplier, user and producer;
- To at all times strive to promote and further the Namibian Food and Culinary producer image, locally and abroad;
- To endeavour to build and promote a new Namibian Culinary image which is unique;
- To assist and promote a professional line of communication between supplier and user with the emphasis on support of the local industry;
The Namibian Chefs Association is a member of the World Association of Chef Societies (WACS).